Wednesday, February 11, 2009

10 reasons I love Facebook

I am a serious Facebook addict! Thinking about that tonight made me remember how I've ignored this blog! So here's a list about why I love Facebook!

1. I can throw chickens at people.
2. I have found some long lost friends and have even hung out with a few of them.
3. I'm nosy so I love to check my news feed. I can catch up on gossip without having to talk to anyone.
4. When I'm bored, I liked to work on my Scramble skills.
5. It's easy to message a lot of people at once and not have to remember their email addresses.
6. I love seeing peoples' photos.
7. Gives me a good reason to wish people a happy birthday.
8. I have two different pet turtles.
9. I can share wacky articles I find by posting it on my wall.
10. I have gotten lots of my friends hooked, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home