Saturday, August 30, 2008

I heart blogs


I just saw that Holly gave me this "award" for being one of the blogs she likes to visit. So I thought I'd share some of the blogs (aside from the blogs of my awesome scrapping friends) that I love with you.

1. Entertainment Weekly's Pop Watch. I read this one almost everyday while I eat my dinner at work to get my fill of pop culture news and gossip.
2. Romensko. Amy Kant's probably my one scrapping friend who knows about this one, since she's in the business, too. Jim Romensko's blog has daily updates on the news industry, which I read pretty religiously. Especially lately since the business is in such a sad state.
3. Matt Davies. He's the Pulitzer Prize winning editorial cartoonist at my job. He's hilarious. And I love reading the story behind his cartoons.
4. Ali Edwards. I'm a big fan of Ali. I love her style and her ideas.
5. Tomato Nation. I found Sars' site back when I was obsessed with Television Without Pity. I love her advice column and her takes on all things pop culture. I wonder if she still has her Girls Bike Club stuff up? Those are hilarious!
6. Melissa Thinks Out Loud. My friend Melissa has become quite a philosopher! You may know her Digi Pick of the Day blog. But her newest blog is more about inspiration and motivation, and she really gets me thinking.
7. Creed's Thoughts and Shrute Space. I love these Office character blogs. They are so funny and are hilarious insights into the minds of Creed and Dwight. Plus, they've been updating all summer, so I've been able to get my office fix!
8. What Goes On. This one is where I get my latest fix of Beatles news.
9. AbstractNixon. This one is by one of my best friends from college. I love all the clips and songs he posts, his rants about politics, and his writing.
10. Grey Matter. I can't wait for a new season of Grey's Anatomy to start! It's been ages since they've updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home