Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A million bucks

I keep saying I need to play the lottery, and never get around to it. So that's why I'll have to keep dreaming!

Here's 10 things I'd do with a few million bucks...

1. QUIT my job
2. Hire a personal chef, trainer, maid and driver
3. Buy a penthouse apartment
4. Personal movie theater
5. Buy lots of toys for Rocky, Taylor and Kylie
6. Yeah, and pay for their educations (dog school too)
7. Have a HUGE party for all my friends - on a cruise with U2 as the entertainment
8. Finally go on my Beatles tour of the UK
9. Start a magazine
10. Shop till I drop

4 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

1. Set up education trust funds for my children
2. Build my "dream house" (see my blog for a link to the house plan online)
3. Buy a Honda Odyssey Touring Edition
4. HAVE ANOTHER BABY :)
5. Buy a king-size bed
6. Furnish the new house
7. Buy a laptop and wireless networking equipment
8. Buy and take classes on Photoshop
9. HAVE ANOTHER BABY :)
10. Did I mention HAVE ANOTHER BABY?

9:26 PM  
Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

oohh gooood one...I think about this sometimes.

1. Pay for all my kids' education
2. Pay off my mom's, bran's mom's, my aunt's and grandparent's bills and houses
3. Oh yeah...pay off all my crap
4. Go on a big ole vacation with my family and friends
5. Start Bran's business
6. Get Bran to finish his pilot's license and get a plain for him
7. Start up a business of my own...with my mom
8. Travel travel travel
9. Build our dream home on lots of land with a seperate house for my parents
10. Give the girl's their dream weddings

heyyyyy...am I out of wishes....heyyyyyyyyy.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

1. Pay off debt.
2. Buy a nice little house in the 'burbs.
3. Get 2 new sweet computers.
4. Start a digi-scrapping cafe.
5. Invest the rest.
6. Live simply off the interest.
7. Maybe get some new clothes.
8. And a haircut.
9. And a nice dinner at our favorite restaurant without the kids.
10. Oh, and get a sweet projector!!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Audimc said...

1. Buy an awesome house
2. Buy an awesome car
3. Save up for Ellie's future education
4. Go on one major shopping spree
5. Pay off my parent's debt
6. Pay off my debt
7. Go on a vacation with all of my family
8. Buy more furniture to put in my awesome house
9. Buy Ellie lots of fun toys
10. Give some to charity for Karma's sake LOL

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home