Saturday, December 02, 2006

Christmas movies & specials

I love Christmas so that's why I'm doing 2 lists today! LOL! Besides Christmas music, I love Christmas movies. And I remember as a kid how exciting it was when a "special" would be coming on - Rudolph or Charlie Brown Christmas. It meant I could stay up an extra half hour!

1. White Christmas
2. Elf
3. Nightmare Before Christmas
4. Muppets Christmas Carol
5. Miracle on 34th St.
6. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
7. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (cartoon)
8 A Christmas Story
9. A Charlie Brown Christmas
10. It's a Wonderful Life

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

1. White Christmas
2. Holiday Inn
3. Elf
4. A Christmas Story
5. Santa Claus is Comin' to Town
6. The Year Without a Santa Claus
7. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
8. Scrooged
9. A Christmas Carol (1984 with George C Scott as Scrooge)
10. The Santa Clause

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home