Wednesday, April 19, 2006

10 songs

Thinking about music again. I like to keep iTunes and my iPod on shuffle. And I had a super weird mix of songs for my walks. We also had the ipod in the car for Easter so that was a weird mix too. Here's a few songs I heard in the last few days off the top of my head...

1 Like a Hurricane by Neil Young
2 Karma Police by Radiohead
3 Friday I'm in Love by the Cure
4 Mr Moonlight by the Beatles
5 Something by the Temptations and I can't remember the name of the song! D'oh!
6 Cry for No One by the Beatles
7 It ain't me babe by Johnny and June Carter Cash
8 Hey Ya by Outkast
9 Open Arm by Journey
10 Born in the USA by Bruce Springsteen

What songs have you heard recently????

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was making a playlist with the MP3 player during our Easter roadtrip. Here are some of our goodies from that one:

1. 3 Libras by A Perfect Circle
2. Wishlist by Pearl Jam
3. Doesn't Remind Me by Audioslave
4. Really Something by Aaron Sprinkle
5. Back in Black by AC/DC
6. Come Together by The Beatles
7. Burn One Down by Ben Harper
8. Disarm by the Smashing Pumpkins
9. When the Levee Breaks by Led Zeppelin
10. Would? by Alice in Chains

7:41 PM  
Blogger skyescrapz said...

FUN! Love this one...

1) Ahead by a Century - THe Tragically Hip
2) Sympathy for the Devil - Rolling Stones
3) Devils & Dust - Bruce Springsteen
4) Fall At Your Feet - Crowded House
5) I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2
6) Lightning Blue Eyes - Secret Machines
7) Dance With Me - Michael McDermott
8) A Good Heart - Feargal Sharkey
9) Hold Back The Rain - Duran Duran
10) Sinner - Neil Finn

9:04 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

This proves how much my life revolves around my kids these days:

1. Under a Shady Tree - Laurie Berkner
2. Victor Vito - Laurie Berkner
3. Buzz Buzz - Laurie Berkner
4. We are the Dinosaurs - Laurie Berkner
5. Ode to Joy - J.S.Bach
6. In Fairytaleland - Dora the Explorer (yes, we have her CD)
7. Some Kind of Wonderful - Grand Funk Railroad
8. Memories of Us - Keith Urban
9. Real Good Man - Tim McGraw
10. Ghosts of Jackson Square - Edwin McCain

9:46 AM  
Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

lol...too fun! This is what I have on my playlist right now...for me to clean and scrap to today.

1. Rebel Yell-Billy Idol
2. pump it- Black Eye'd Peas
3. I would die 4 you- Prince
4. Hot Blooded- Foreigner
5. She Moves in Mysterious Ways-U2 (I play this over and over...love it, hehe)
6. All Right Now-Free
7. Black Magic Woman-Santana
8. Feel Good INC-Gorillaz
9. If you love somebody set them free-Sting
10. Ain't Nobody Chaka Khan

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home