Wednesday, August 23, 2006

10 showttunes

My niece's favorite movie these days is one of my favorite musicals: Annie. So what are 10 of your favorite show tunes? I have so many - but I'll try to pick just 1 from each show.

1. Maybe - Annie
2. Till there was You - Music Man
3. A Little Fall of Rain - Les Miz
4. Unworth of Your Love - Assasins
5. Seasons of Love - Rent
6. It sucks to be me - Avenue Q
7. Adelaide's Lament - Guys and Doll
8. Cain't Say No - Oklahoma!
9. Think of Me - Phantom of the Opera
10. I don't know how to love him - Jesus Christ Superstar

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Oooh, good one, Robin! Only one of my top 10 faves is from a recent musical. All the rest are oldies!

1. Defying Gravity - Wicked
2. Cain't Say No - Oklahoma (it's my theme song, LOL)
3. Luck be a Lady - Guys & Dolls
4. Tonight - West Side Story
5. I'm Gonna Wash that Man Right Outta My Hair - South Pacific
6. I Could've Danced All Night - My Fair Lady
7. On the Street Where You Live - My Fair Lady
8. Till There Was You - The Music Man
9. If Ever I Would Leave You - Camelot
10. If I Were a Rich Man - The Fiddler on the Roof

9:20 AM  
Blogger Meredith said...

I don't think I have seen 10 musicals. I am seriously culture deprived!
1. Any Dream Will Do - Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat - HAS to be Donny Osmond... I have a slight crush on him.. He's old enough to be my dad! :)

2. Music of the Night - Phantom

I know I have seen more than that, but that is all I can think of right now...

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home